News Karnataka
Sunday, April 02 2023
Citizen corner

The house caught fire and burnt things down

The house caught fire and burnt things
Photo Credit : News Karnataka

Belur: Three days ago, a fire broke out in the house of Bagyamma and Nagaraju of Kerebidi and all the belongings were burnt in the flames.
Later, the family members are living in their daughter’s house and the house that was supposed to be their place to live in has caught fire in a way that was not fully repaired and now it is difficult to live.
Realizing this, Municipal Chairperson Tirthakumari Venkatesh, who came to inquire about the family, consoled the bereaved family and spoke to them. She said that the house of Bhagyamma and Nagaraj, who were living in Kerebidi, was completely burnt down due to an accidental fire. They were told to apply from the taluk office to maintain the family. Arrangements have to be made. He is very poor and the whole house is completely destroyed. Now he has a daughter Maneli.
He told me to give them grocery ration, Congress’s B Shivaram also came here and helped them and I am also ready to give any privileges from the municipality.
On this occasion, Youth Congress District Vice President Ravish Basavapura, Bhagyamma and Nagaraju family were present.

Share this:
News Karnataka

Read More Articles
Support NewsKarnataka's quality independent journalism with a small contribution.

How useful was this post?

Click on a star to rate it!

Average rating 0 / 5. Vote count: 0

No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *