News Karnataka
Citizen corner

Accidental fire spread to Devira Gudda in Sakleshpura

Accidental fire spread to Devira Gudda
Photo Credit : News Karnataka

Sakaleshpur: The fire that accidentally fell on Devira Gudda was extinguished by the fire brigade with the help of Neekanahalli villagers.
A fire accidentally broke out at Devira Gudda near Neekanahalli in Hanubal Hobali, Devaladakere village of taluk and burnt about 20 acres. Due to the sense of time shown by the youth of the village, it was wrong to spread the fire to neighboring gardens.
Later, the fire brigade arrived from Sakaleshpur town and extinguished the fire with the help of the villagers. In this year, the youth of the village like Rajasekhar, Anil Sampagudu, Chetan, Suresh, Prasanna, Vishwanath and others were involved in the operation.

Share this:
News Karnataka

Read More Articles
Support NewsKarnataka's quality independent journalism with a small contribution.

How useful was this post?

Click on a star to rate it!

Average rating 0 / 5. Vote count: 0

No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *